Monday, December 6, 2010

From DIY to e-vites or visa versa


I spent a bit of time a few weeks ago thinking about, and working on some wedding invitation ideas. This weekend, I started thinking in another direction— e-vites. I have developed a couple of ideas for eco-conscience couples trying to find a way to keep their weddings on target. Sending invitations by email saves on ink and paper and the cost of stamps. Not to mention saving the postal trucks traveling to all corners of the earth to deliver the invitations and then returning the reply cards. I know this option is not for everyone, but I thought it would be nice to offer it as an alternative.



The save the dates and invitations are designed to fit on 5" x 7" or 4" x 6" standard photo paper stock, so if you want to change e-vite to DIY-vite you can do that as well. The package includes thank you cards as well in the form of one sided cards (4 on an 8.5" x 11" sheet). I couldn't figure out an effective way to produce e-thank you notes, so at least this option uses half the paper.



Some baby shower ideas in the works as well ...

No comments:

Post a Comment