Monday, January 17, 2011

Poppytalk: Love transforms market opens today

humunuku
I decided to set up a table at the Poppytalk market that opened today. The theme couldn't be better for Fresh Creations and I am very excited to work my way around the virtual tables, getting to know the other amazing artists and craftspeople at the market with me.

What I thought I would do this time around, is peruse the market on my own and let you know what really got my attention. Then you can pop down yourself and check out the rest! Happy shopping.

mengsel

illuminated perfume

vic and albie
spread the love

Art School Girl


Honeytree
just noey
no tengo miedo clay
owly shadow puppets

1 comment:

  1. There are so many amazing people making so many amazing things! Thanks for turning me on to Poppytalk.

    ReplyDelete