Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Embracing DIY

My etsy shop is on holiday mode while I take a short holiday and also prepare for Chanukah, Christmas and the Ketubah busy season after the winter holidays. Lots of great stuff going on in the backgorund while I come up with fresh creations.

DIY is really high on my list. In fact, I have a new folder on my computer dedicated to just that!

My first project will be a 2011 calendar you can print yourself. Each 8.5 x 11 page you print out will have two months on it.

Each page will have a  5" x 7" pattern painting on the left side, so that when the two months are over, you will have a pattern painting to frame in your favourite off the shelf 5" x 7" frame.

Here are a couple of the images in the works... I hope to have two or three different calendars available in 2011. 





No comments:

Post a Comment