Thursday, January 14, 2010

New kid on the block

Since I am very new at commercial ketubah design, I have spent a lot of time searching through ketubah sites and now blogs to see what other designer/artists are up to. I bumped into Moshe Mikanovsky's blog almost immediately (www.mikanovsky.com/blog) and was encouraged. I too, could not get over the number of talented artists doing the same thing as I am doing.

Moshe's attitude is that we are in fact a family and can learn from each other. As the new kid on the block, I am interested in any feedback from the community. My designs are viewable at Ketubah.com.

I now have a website as well. freshketubahdesign.com

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to our world! It's great to have another ketubah artist in the fold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, my first comment! A historic day for my new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog Naomi, and thanks for the mention :-)
    The link though is not working, it appends blogger's URL in front... I have seen it in many blogger blogs happening, don't know why...
    :-)

    Moshe
    http://mikanovsky.com/blog

    ReplyDelete